Meet Bell – An Educational Robot that makes learning Programming and Robotics fun for kids.
Navigating in mazes, dancing, and singing, Bell Robot can be your children’s companion.
Bell presents your kids with many fun projects, challenges, and puzzles as well as endless possibilities for playing.
Bell works with our free mobile app for your Apple and Android devices.
Bell can be programmed with AdamaScript Visual Programming Software which makes programming as easy as connecting blocks. Your kids can learn to program simply by dragging and dropping blocks to control our Bell Robot.
Bell Robot grows with your kids giving them important skill sets that are required to succeed in future such as Storytelling, Creativity, Problem-solving, Critical and Computational Thinking, Persistence and many more.
- Educational Programmable Robot
- Bell teaches coding to boys and girls of ages 7-14.
- A child’s first real robot friend Includes: 1 Bell robot, 1 User Guide, 1 USB charging cable 1 Screw Driver 1 IR Remote, 1 Set of Screws, 1 Ultrasonic Sensor.
- Requires compatible device. Free apps for Apple iOS, Android OS.
- Program Bell to move, dance, make sounds, avoid obstacles, and more. Robot assembled by the user, assembly takes approximately 10 minutes.
1 x Motor drive board
1 x Upper plate
1 x Ultrasonic sensor
1 x USB Cable
2 x Lithium battery
1 x Infrared remote control
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Screw and copper pillar kit
1 x Flat cable
You can Download the Bell Controller APP from here: